Steady is looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building game-changing consumer-centric products. The candidate must possess strong analytical skills, be data-driven (qualitative and quantitative), and should be able to provide sound logic to backup all product decisions. We work in a highly collaborative environment comprised of data scientists, analysts, business stakeholders, engineers, and product managers with no egos. The Product Manager should operate at the same standard.
● Execute and deliver on the product roadmap and features, focused primarily on Steady’s quickly evolving machine learning, work, and marketplace products
● Own the product life cycle, ideation through launch and iteration, of new Steady features and services
● Lead sprint planning and scrum meetings functioning as the Product Owner, including backlog grooming and prioritization
● Write air-tight product requirements and user stories; think through all the edge cases, and communicate them clearly to the engineering and data science teams
● Keep stakeholders updated with project progress; proactively identify potential blockers; help resolve blockers and keep projects on track
● Closely work with the Growth team to stay informed of upcoming Growth initiatives to ensure they don’t negatively impact Product initiatives
● Define KPIs and success metrics to measure the success of feature launches and make data-driven decisions
● Collaborate with product design, user research, and data teams to make decisions on priorities, iterations, and features, and design customer-centric solutions
● Stay up to date on current technologies and design trends
Skills & Requirements
● Bachelor’s degree or higher with a technical discipline, or equivalent experience
● 2-4 years of experience as a Product Manager working on consumer web/mobile products
● Professional experience with affiliate marketplaces, machine learning, and/or job search a strong plus
● Strong analytical and data organization skills to analyze customer needs, profile data and derive conclusions to drive business strategy
● Ability to work independently and function as an integral part of the team
● Excellent oral and written communication skills both technical and business-focused
● Ability to identify KPIs, analyze numbers and make action-oriented decisions based on data
● Experience working with A/B test and user testing platforms
● Self-starter with a team-first mindset (people with large egos need not apply)
● Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
● Ability to keep calm under pressure and ensure that decisions are made methodically and with a highest-impact-first approach
We value our Steady Team Members and are committed to their success. We are located in downtown Atlanta near MARTA and a multitude of restaurants. We offer competitive compensation packages and a 100% company-paid benefits package including medical, dental, and vision. Steady is a relaxed, casual work environment with flexible hours and a weekly meal stipend. We also offer a generous PTO plan, 401K, and future growth opportunities within the company. We strive to maintain a positive and fun environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company.
Steady is a mission-driven business that helps people earn more. Through the free Steady app users can build & track income, networks, and buying power – allowing them to augment retirement savings, work around childcare responsibilities, pay down debt, save for purchases, and supplement their income from primary employers, while limiting their income volatility and better positioning themselves for access to a sustainable financial services ecosystem. Every Steady member will build something different. We celebrate those who take the initiative to create a path that works for them. Whatever that looks like, Steady is there to support it, providing a stable foundation that allows people to build financial success over a lifetime.
Mission: Steady turns the tables by putting workers back in charge of their financial future with an income-building platform that creates financial stability and helps its users to take charge of their future.
For more information, visit us at www.steadyapp.com or on Twitter @TheSteadyApp.
Steady, Platform Inc. (Steady) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Steady accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Steady employees, Steady hiring manager, or send to any Steady facility. Steady is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.